Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Crazy Thoughts


Winter 2007

It's 3:30 in the morning right now......I'm SOOOOOO scared. How can I explain the word fear? I just had a horrible nightmare. Why do all of my nightmares seem so REAL? I've got the lights on because I'm still slightly afraid of the dark. I had a dream that I was living in the future. (I always have dreams about the end of the world!) I was going to the movies with my boyfriend. The movie theaters were built inside of an old, huge mansion. Somehow I got lost and separated from my boyfriend. I got stuck in this weird room with blue, white and gray furniture. The same color as the sky outside. I sat on the couch and called my mom on my cell phone because I couldn't find anyone to help me. I tried so hard to tell her that I was lost and that I needed some help but she just didn't take me seriously. She started telling me about all the fun things she was going to do over the weekend. I started yelling at her. For some reason I was losing all sensibility. That's when I realized that I was completely alone. No one was outside or in the movie theaters. Where did my boyfriend go?!

Fear, fear, fear. That's all I could feel. Fear is the greatest human emotion. It's even greater than love. I have never felt so lonely and scared in my life. I just had this crazy thought that someone was out to get me. The worse part is that I actually thought I was awake. It didn't feel like a dream. I started crying, singing and praying. I was just completely delirious.
Then I heard thunder and a strange muffled voice but I couldn't tell where it was coming from. Evil sounds were coming from all over the place. I lost contact with my mom on the phone.

Then he walked in. Pure evil. I've seen his face several times. It's not like he ever introduces himself. But you know how you can look at something or someone and already know who or what you're looking at? He's tall and stocky. He wore strange black clothing. His skin was gray and he had black unusual hair like no other race of people on this earth. But none of that scared me. It was his eyes. The darkest, blackest, most evil looking eyes I've ever seen in my life.
Has anyone out there ever looked into the eyes of evil? Or Satan? Sometimes I just live my life and forget that God or the devil even exist. Then I have crazy dreams like this and suddenly I'm on point again. Is this God's way of keeping me focused or something?
I swear I was looking into the eyes of the devil. He grinned at me. Does he know something I don't know? I just kept crying, singing and praying. Nothing really helped. I had the idea that he wanted to kill me.
Suddenly I got really angry. I yelled at him. I can't remember what I said. I lifted my hands in the air and just started yelling at him. I was all alone and there was no one there to save me except myself. I guess my brain figured that I had no choice and so I just got angry and started to yell in my defense. There was a strange piece of black furniture that appeared next to him. They both started to disappear. I could feel my fear slowly disappearing too......
Then suddenly I woke up. My heart was pounding like crazy and my body felt all stiff. Someone was standing near the foot of my bed. I tried to gain focus on whatever it was but it vanished when I moved.
Now I'm sitting in my room, with the lights on, typing this.....I don't want to go back to sleep........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yup its those demons.

dont be forgetting about the Most High or else stuff like this will happen. if the Most High is not on your mind then the devil is - im speaking from experience.

stay in prayer and stay strong! lol