Monday, January 26, 2009

Audacity

Please, please, please! Leave me alone. Why are you always bothering me? Always in my ear. Are you trying to help or are you trying to drive me crazy?!

Does it make you feel good to see me angry? Does it make you feel good to see me depressed? Does it make you feel good to see me struggle?

I'm trying the best that I can and I don't know everything! And guess what?...Neither do you! So take your pointless words of "advice" and go away.

Can't you see you're killing me? I'm dying and you can't even see it. Why do you keep making it worse?

What kind of friend are you?

What kind of mother are you?

What kind of sister are you?

What kind of father are you?

What kind of brother are you?

What kind of person are you?

You assume I have no emotions when it comes to my feelings. In your eyes I am just a dumb, incompatant child.

And all the while you have the audacity to wonder how I got this way...


7/24/04

2 comments:

The Benjamite said...

I feel you...

Shadrock said...

A lion at rest under his fig-tree
Eyes aimed on the catch
What fun would it be if it was easy

If left alone
Their is too much loneliness
If botheration cease
Their will be no attention given
If not in ear
Their will be no checking for wax (lol)
We all need help
At some point in life
If I am driving you crazy
Obviously you are driving me crazy too

Feel good when your angry
No but concerned
Feel good when your depressed
No but willing to help
Feel good when your struggling
No we all have weaknesses

You are doing the best you can
What you know
Is everything you know
And guess what
What I know
Is everything I know
I already have my pointless advice
I just want to share
Why go away if you won't come

Kill you I wouldn't
Disrespect to cause harm
I don't want to see you die
But day to day
We come closer to death
Sorry for making it worse
Things are done at times
That we are unaware of

The kind of friend
That just wants to appreciate your time

The kind of mother
That will accept your ways without criticism

The kind of sister
That will have play fights and vent when your in a bad mood

The kind of father
That will teach right from wrong and wouldn't lead astray

The kind of brother
Ready to defend from all bullies but scare you when it's dark

The kind of person
That knows too much but frustrated cause I believe I know too little
Too much love in my heart but upset cause it's never appreciated
Physically weak but knowing my enemies intentions I'am making myself stronger

You must have emotions to express feelings
Females are emotional creatures
Males choose to ignore emotions to be more manly

Dumb incompetent child
What I or the other people see doesn't matter
Just what's in the mirror

No wondering how you got this way
Loving what you are
And loving for what you will become